Are you looking to reach a variety of audiences especially 40-something moms and parents of tweens/teens ? Want to create a campaign to reach that specific target market? Then you’ve come to the right place. I would love to help you showcase your brand to these audiences. You can find our specific audience demographics on our blogger media kit.
Please note — I’m good at what I do and have over 10 years blogging/social media experience in the digital space. You are most certainly welcome to send products for review. I will attempt to fit it in the editorial calendar as quickly as possible based on the interest and availability. However — No reviews are guaranteed unless it is a sponsored post.
You mail send your product to:
C/O Tammy Munson
801 N. 12th Street
Clear Lake, IA 50428
If you are interested in doing a sponsored posts, each post is $50 per post. (approx 300-400 words with 2 quality images included)
Sponsored posts are guaranteed to be published by the deadline we agree upon. If you are interested in this option, please contact email me or call me at 719-332-8294.
Interested in connecting for:
- Influencer Campaigns
- Brand Spokesperson
- Blogger Events throughout the US and Europe (travel expenses paid for )
- Brand Sponsorship for Conferences and Media Events.
To see a sampling of the brands and PR companies’ campaigns I’ve worked with: click here
Other Important Facts
- Been blogging since November 2004 – additional archives available upon request
- Member of Collective Bias
- Member of One 2 One Network
- Member of Kohl’s #Yes2You Rewards Preview Group
- Member of the Carmex Blog Squad campaign
- Featured Writer at Bloggy Moms
- Former Military Bliss Editor at Blissfully Domestic January 2009 to January 2010
- Former writer for Blissfully Domestic from January 2010 to May 2011
- Working as a freelance social media/marketing consultant since January 2005
- One of the original AT&T Power Moms
- Military Spouse for 6 years while my husband was active duty, including 1 deployment to Afghanistan (2009-2010)
- Special Needs Parenting Expert (since 1998)